Wedoments.com is a wedding website that provides valuable wedding-related information for the modern prospective couple. Wedoments is an aggregation platform that connects prospect wedding clients and vendors that the Clients are willing to associate with to undertake their services.
If you do not agree with the Terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Wedoments Website and discontinue use of the Wedoments Services immediately. If you wish to become a User, submit content, video or images, communicate with other Users and generally make use of the Wedoments Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the content submission process. By using the Wedoments services or by doing any of the above, you are complying with all our terms and conditions and clauses mentioned hereinafter.
Wedoments may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the Wedoments Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the Wedoments Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD, SUBMIT OR EMBED CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO UPLOAD TO , SUBMIT TO OR EMBED ON THE Wedoments SERVICES ONLY PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY UPLOADING, SUBMITTING OR EMBEDDING PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY (SEE E.G., SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE Wedoments SERVICES ALL PHOTOS AND OTHER CONTENT YOU POST AND Wedoments TAKES NO LIABILITY OF THE SAME WHATSOEVER.
1. Eligibility:- Use of the Wedoments Services is void where prohibited. By registering, you (i) represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as far as age, jurisdiction, laws of land, etc. are concerned and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Wedoments Services
2. Term:- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Wedoments Services or are a User/ Vendor on the website. Wedoments may terminate your use of the Wedoments Website or the Wedoments Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you. Upon such termination of agreement, the User shall be stopped from using Wedoments Services and all content shall remain to be the Property of Wedoments.
3. User & Wedoments Content:-
4. Prohibited Content:- Wedoments reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that Wedoments deems to be inappropriate:
5. Prohibited Activity:- You expressly agree that you are prohibited from engaging in, and will not engage in, the following prohibited activities in connection with your use of the Wedoments Services-
6. Copyright Policy:- You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Wedoments or others (including without limitation Third Party Content or Wedoments Content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information.
Since Wedoments is a content-heavy platform, owing to the content generated by Wedoments as well as their multiple vendors and customers, Wedoments takes copyright & Intellectual property/proprietary rights extremely seriously.<
If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Wedoments Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with relevant proof and we’ll be happy to take corrective action accordingly.
7. Customers:- Users accept and acknowledge that they are only visiting Wedoments platform to obtain information about a Vendor and that the book for the same is done individually, separate from Wedoments and hence, they shall not hold Wedoments liable in any manner for any issues that may arise in the future, related to such Vendor or such booking. That the Customer accepts and agrees that all transactions occur between the Users and Wedoments is not involved in the same in any manner.
In the event that a Customer shares their content & photographs with Wedoments for being featured on our platform, such content & photographs shall belong to the Customers and once shared with Wedoments, will be considered to be available for re-use and reposting by Wedoments.
That Wedoments shall make all efforts to try that the Customer’s experience is smooth and seamless, without any hassles but takes no liabilities or responsibilities to ensure the same.
8. Vendors:– Each Vendor accepts that they are merely listed on the Wedoments platform, through which they get reach to their target customer. Each Vendor creates their profile on the Wedoments platform and ensures to provide correct information regarding such profiles. Any misrepresentation of their identity or work shall be their liability alone and not the liability of Wedoments.
Vendors accept and acknowledge that they are entering into transactions and providing services to the Customer independently and Wedoments is in no way involved, apart from being a listing platform. Wedoments, however expects Vendors to maintain quality of service and make no misrepresentations whatsoever.
Vendors shall not use any third party photographs or content and represent them as being their own. Any such misrepresentation shall be the liability of the Vendor alone.
As a wedding aggregator, Wedoments has commercial dealings with certain vendors on its platform. This commercial arrangement includes but is not restricted to, providing additional visibility in return for a certain fee.
This fee doesn’t in any way guarantee any business confirmations/ bookings. Wedoments acts as a facilitator , helping vendors leverage its vast network and enabling them to reach out to more customers
Reviews on Vendor profiles:- Reviews written for vendors on their Wedoments profile are a very important tool for customers as well as vendors. We therefore take utmost care to uphold the integrity & credibility of reviews on our platform.
You can report a review as being false to Wedoments for Verification at reviews@Wedoments.com or info@Wedoments.com.
Wedoments team will contact the Vendor within 48 hours and ask to submit the aforementioned proof for the review. The verification case will be closed if the vendor fails to submit the proof within 7 days after being contacted.
a) If Wedoments receives appropriate and satisfactory proof – The review will be removed from the vendor profile within 1 week, after notification to the vendor & the reviewer.
Note that Wedoments cannot & does not verify and confirm every statement written in the reviews on vendor profiles. However, we maintain a fair verification process of the reviews once reported to ensure that reviews on Wedoments are posted by genuine clients of vendors and that they follow our terms.
Wedoments reserves the right to disable a review of the reviewer who has been proven to not hire the vendor through the involvement of Wedoments, for any reason. Wedoments has the sole discretion to decide whether reported reviews are to be further investigated or not.
Wedoments prides itself in ensuring authentic and genuine reviews that can help engaged couples make better hiring decisions. As a platform committed to showcasing honest reviews, we request our vendors to abide by the following guidelines.
The Vendor can ask their clients to review their Profile on Wedoments and share their profile link with them & ask them to write a review, or, could simply ask them to share their review & rating with us on info@Wedoments.com & we will get the review uploaded on their behalf.
The best way to get positive reviews is by delighting your clients. Selective solicitation is a strict NO. Offering any type of compensation, getting your family/relatives/team members to write a review for you is completely unacceptable & such reviews would be removed without any intimation
Whether you agree with the feedback or not, we recommend you take the criticism in good stride. In cases of a negative review, we strongly suggest you reply to the review with your side of the story as it shows that you care. From our statistics, we have seen that users read both sides of the story and take an impartial call while reading reviews. Moreover, some of the most popular and booked vendors on Wedoments have also received negative reviews on their profiles so you don’t need to worry. Also, another way to mitigate the impact would be to get more positive reviews on your profile so that the negative review is pushed down & your average rating is improved.
Deletion of Profile of Vendor: Wedoments does not permit or facilitate account deletions of Vendors, once made. The account may be marked as unclaimed and be made unsearchable upon the platform’s discretion Vendor’s request.
Please note, a vendor’s profile may be created even without their prior consent. One such method of this is creating a profile with the users submitting reviews of vendors who don’t have an active, listed profile on Wedoments yet
As a trustworthy aggregator of wedding info and data, Wedoments showcases this info; However in an unclaimed/ unverified state due to the absence of complete details.
9. User Disputes:- Users are solely responsible for their interactions with other Wedoments Users (including Vendors). Wedoments reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
Wedoments is only a listing and aggregating platform and no associations, interactions, bookings that happen on the Wedoments platform are the responsibility of Wedoments.
Vendor data showcased on profiles in the form of photos, price, reviews, etc is a result of vendors’ inputs and those of their customers. While Wedoments does take efforts to verify the claims made in the form of price, work, etc, it in no way ensures/ guarantees the displayed info to be accurate
11. Promotions and Giveaways:- From time to time, Wedoments will offer sweepstakes, promotions, or giveaways on behalf of third parties. Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will disclose what information is gathered, how that information is used, and who that information shared with. Wedoments encourages you to review such information prior to engaging with each sweepstakes, promotion or giveaway and takes no liability of the same.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Wedoments is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Wedoments Website or in connection with the Wedoments Services. User Content created and posted on the Wedoments Website may contain links to other websites. Wedoments is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in User Content or on third party websites linked from User Content. Wedoments is not responsible for the security of the third Party websites and any such websites accessed by the User is their sole liability. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Wedoments. Inclusion of any linked website on the Wedoments Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Wedoments. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Wedoments takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Wedoments Website or through the Wedoments Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Wedoments is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Wedoments Services.
Wedoments assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. Wedoments is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Wedoments Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Wedoments Services.
Under no circumstances shall Wedoments be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Wedoments Services, attendance at a Wedoments event, from any Content posted on or through the Wedoments Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Wedoments Services, whether online or offline. Wedoments cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Wedoments Services
13. Limitation of Liability:- IN NO EVENT SHALL Wedoments OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF Wedoments BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Wedoments HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WEDOMENTS’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO Wedoments FOR THE Wedoments SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Wedoments SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
14. Special Admonitions for International Use:- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India, the United States, or the country in which you reside.
15. Disputes; Choice of Law; Venue:- If there is any dispute about or involving the Wedoments Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of Hyderabad, India, and the Courts of Hyderabad or New Delhi shall have jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action.
17. Waiver and Severability of Terms:- The failure of Wedoments to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
18. Statute of Limitations:- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.